Sunday, January 4, 2009

our first wedding as an engaged couple

This weekend on Jan. 3 (exactly 9 months to our wedding) our dear friend Lynn Ruggieri married Michael Beahm.

Lynn and Michael's wedding was the first wedding we attended as an engaged couple and I must say it was pretty special. Lynn and Michael are 2 of the most amazing people. I have known Lynn for almost 8 years and she continues to amaze me.

Her wedding was perfect and it was so special to share it with Alan. Less than 9 months until our big day and I can't wait to have Lynn nearby when we say "i do".

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Carol! I just read this blog!!! You made my day :) I remember Michael and I's first wedding as an engaged couple. It is so fun! You start really visualizing things you want/don't want. It is a great brainstorming piece! Please let me know if I can help in any way!!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete