Tuesday, January 6, 2009

wedding dress idea?

Kate Hudson wore this dress to the premiere of Bride Wars and I love it. Is it wrong that I want to wear this as my wedding dress?! Anyone opposed to the black and white?



(photos were borrowed from the awesome justjared.com)

The dress is by Oscar De La Renta and I love it.

(photos were borrowed from the awesome justjared.com)

Other dress inspiration came from watching the Golden Globes. I was floored by Eva Mendes's dress. It was gorgeous and would make a beautiful wedding dress.

(photos were borrowed from the awesome justjared.com)

The dress was designed by Dior and was white silk. Would this make a beautiful wedding dress!! I am going to try and find one that doesn't gost $10,000!!!

Ready for this? The perfect mix of the 2 dresses. Check out this dress by Oscar De La Renta.

(photos were borrowed from the knot)

1 comment:

  1. Um, I LOVE the high contrast black and white combo! GO FOR IT fashionista!! You would totally rock something like this.

    ReplyDelete