Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Perfect Clutch

I love clutches. I obsess over them. Much like Miss Stiletto who found a great wedding clutch on Etsy I have been looking at the clutches, both for myself and for my bridesmaids.

The bridesmaid splurge: if I could afford it I would buy each of my bridesmaids one of these clutches from the amazing Etsy shop of Red Ruby Rose. They are $75 each and are amazing.

A less expensive version can be found on the Etsy Shop of La Vita Lola. They are $55 and absolutely gorgeous! Especially the bird one! Goes with the "love birds" theme.

I want to carry a clutch on the wedding day but I am not sure I actually will. If I could pick a clutch I would choose on of these!

(LaVita Lola - $58)

(LaVita Lola - $65 - I love the feather flower!)

I love the white but how about a POP of color! Check out these gorgeous clutches that I would love to carry on my big day.


(Emma Gordon - London - $62)

(Emma Gordon - London - $62)

I am going to find clutches that I love for my bridesmaids for under $25 each. That is my goal for the next few months...along with my millions of other goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment