Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Balloons!

What is it about weddings and balloon pictures? They make me fall in love! I keep thinking of things I want to do for our engagement pictures, bridal portraits and day of! And balloons are a must!

These pictures are from the latest wedding on the Once Wed blog. They are by the amazing Jill Thomas Photography.




How about these! Sarah Yates is a photography god. I found these pictures on her website of an amazing engagement session!


I saw these posted on the great Style Me Pretty blog this week.




I am drooling over these yellow balloon engagement pictures by Erin Hearts Court. They are beautiful! The yellow really makes a statement.


(photos by Erin Hearts Court)

I am so excited to incorporate balloons into our photos. What fun props are you using for your photography?

1 comment:

  1. check this one out too http://www.flickr.com/photos/krakote/3548281875/. you could have everyone holding balloons when you guys leave. that would make for some really cool photos.

    ReplyDelete