Thursday, December 17, 2009

It's Time: Bridal Shoot - Part Two (the ladies and a gent)

After heading up the mountain to get some bridal portraits done we brought the ladies and my bridesman Patrick up to shoot together. They were such troopers! It was so cold but it was so beautiful. I was thrilled to have the prefect day and the perfect scene!





The balloons!!!!! They make me so happy and it gave something for Patrick to hold.







Remember the Christmas tree fields! Here they are with us in them.



I love this picture because you can see my precious bridesmaids bellies, they are both due any day. And you can check out their headbands! Remember that project :)





My mom came up on the mountain too but she wasn't dressed yet. It meant alot to have her watching from distance!

***All images by the amazing Anna Naphtali Photography***

No comments:

Post a Comment