Tuesday, September 30, 2008

proposing to the maids

i love the girls that will be in my wedding. they each fit a different role in my life and to be cheesy "complete me".

i wanted to do something special for them. they all live in north carolina and i am the far away bride in new york city. i wanted to ask them in a unique way.

i decided i would "propose to them". i created a card (based on a design by amy smyth) - asking "will you be my bridesmaid". i used cards from kate's papiere as the background and printed the images on a regular printer.




i decided to buy some ring pops... get it "pop" the question! and some cute boxes from the container store ($.79 cents each).



i sent them out and they all said yes!!

i can't imagine doing this without them by my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment