Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am a headpiece girl

I am 100% a headpiece girl. I love wearing hats and headpieces. See below for 2 examples of my headpiece obsession in my every day non-wedding life.

(please ignore the scary face in the 2nd picture…I was trying to be “artsy”)

(had to include a pic of Mr. AC)

I decided that I will definitely wear a headpiece for the wedding. I have been looking at so many and not sure yet what direction I will go. Like so many I am a fan of Muscari by Easter Yu and Oh My Deer.


(Source: Muscari by Easter Yu)



(Source: Oh My Deer)

I have seen so many gorgeous brides with unique headpieces. Check out these that I have looked to for inspiration.


(images by the amazing Max Wanger)

(photo by the incredible Tec Petaja)

(photo by Josh Goleman by way of Once Wed)


(image found on Once Wed)

(image by Daria Bishop via Style Me Pretty)

I also have decided that I will definitely wear a birdcage veil. It seems to fit my spirit and the mood I want to set. I was blessed with curly hair (which does become a burden at times) but is easy to change at a moments notice. I know am planning to wear my hair up for the ceremony and then take it down for the reception and have just the flower in.

I can't wait to find the perfect headpiece.

What will you wear in your hair? Are you a headpiece bride?

2 comments:

  1. i love these headpiece; not quite for a wedding, but fun for everyday:
    http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5841756

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, you have convinced me, I wanna try it. Problem is.....I need your help since we both have curly hair! Can you stop by my apt tonight?? :)

    ReplyDelete