Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Yay! Hello from Miss Apple Cider

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***A note to my Wedding Sparks readers. I have been picked to blog for Wedding Bee and will continue to blog here! Check out Wedding Bee (www.weddingbee.com) soon for my posts and keep reading here. I have to pick a character on the new site and have chosen to be Miss Apple Cider. So if I start referring to myself as that...you will know why! Thank you for reading and supporting us!****
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Wedding Bee!
I am honored, overwhelmed, excited, flabbergasted, thrilled and so much more to be a bee!!! I must admit that I have wanted to be a bee since before I was engaged. I even started acting like a bee during my planning process and I wasn't even one! (taking pictures, thinking of important things to remember to share etc).

I can't wait to begin this journey with the Wedding Bee community and hear all the great things brides across the country are doing. And share what I am doing.

Choosing Miss Apple Cider was easy! Mr. Apple Cider and I love apple picking, we love cider and love the fall. How fitting since our wedding will be in the fall and we will have real apple cider on site!


A little bit more about Mr. Apple Cider. Do you know people who can just walk into a room and make things calm. That is Mr. Apple Cider to me. He is the kind of man that still answers his phone calls from me "hello beautiful" after so many years of being together. He is kind and thoughtful and sensitive. He is the kind of man that goes apple picking and blueberry picking, makes me cinnamon rolls in the morning and drives me to Michael's when I visit and lets me peruse for hours.


More about me...I am a North Carolina girl that has been living in New York City for the last 4 years. I love blogging (check out my home blog Serendipity & Spark), I love television (ANTM anyone?!), I love good food, I love my job and I love weddings! I don't sleep enough and am always online.

I can't wait to share with you.
Miss Apple Cider (aka. Carolyn)

No comments:

Post a Comment