Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Coveting Boutonnieres

I am so excited that there are options for boutonnieres. I haven't even discussed them with Mr. AC but hopefully he will read this and be inspired ;) Check out the amazing boutonnieres created by the Etsy shop of lfinkels. They are $19.

(my favorite!!)


Martha always comes through with ideas. See my last post on Martha Love! And here are some of her DIY ideas.


(DIY directions here - source Martha)

I am also in awe of these boutonnieres from the etsy shop of amanda1986 - Design Whimsy. The prices are amazing!!



I have a feeling Mr. Apple Cider is really going to like these from the Etsy Shop of JloveS Boutonniere 20. I could eat them up! I love them.


I know these could be DIY'd but to save time you could splurge!! I love them.

1 comment:

  1. the boutonnieres by Jurine are pretty awesome - could see big Al wearing one of those! -pk

    ReplyDelete