Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Wedding Dress Story

I want to start this blog entry with a bit of background on me as the bride. I dream of weddings and have since I was a kid. I can imagine almost every part of the wedding. What the tables will look like, my groom at the end of the aisle, the centerpieces, my mom and sister, my bridesmaids but there is one major problem. I have always had a hard time imagining myself as “the bride”.
Until about a month ago I couldn’t imagine me in a wedding dress, I couldn’t imagine myself in white and I couldn’t imagine myself walking down the aisle. A lot of that had to do with “the dress”. I couldn’t imagine one that would “be me”.


Here is the story of how my dress and dress designer found me.
------------------------------
IF YOUR NAME IS MR. APPLE CIDER YOU HAVE TO STOP READING NOW!!!

Everyone else CLICK HERE for the rest of the story

No comments:

Post a Comment