Friday, March 13, 2009

Cheap Find: Lanterns & Sheperds Hooks

I made a stop at Ikea this weekend and ran into these adorable candle holders/lanterns. The picture does not do them justice. I didn't buy them but almost did and still might. They are $2.99 each and would be perfect to hang on sheperd hooks.


If you are having an outside wedding are you planning to have shepherds hooks? I have seen some interesting ways to place them.



A lot of florists provide shepherd hooks but you can find them for cheap online. Here is one resource: http://allgardendecor.com/sheperds_hooks.html. They have them as cheap as $8 for 20 inch hooks.


Here is a link to a great DIY by the amazing Mrs. Cherry Pie. She went with mason jars which I love!!! See it here: Mrs. Cherry's Pie DIY mason jars for sheperd hooks. See her finished product here: Mrs. Cherry Pie's kick butt sheperd hooks.

1 comment:

  1. I am in LOVE with Shepard Hooks. I need to figure out exactly where I can use them since they can't go down the aisle.

    ReplyDelete