Thursday, May 7, 2009

Creative Save-The-Dates and Invites

This just came through my email from the awesome Etsy newsletter. The Etsy Shop of Artful Beginnings creates amazing silk screen printed invites, save the dates and more. What a fun idea! It is making me rack my brain for ways to incorporate her awesome work.

She does invitations too. I really like the idea! What a great keepsake. And they are earth friendly! Printed on earth friendly linen.




I love these "save the dates". I like the design and the uniqueness!




What do you think of doing something like this for your programs! Not only would it be a keepsake but then when everyone tears up they have something useful ;)! Check out the Etsy Shop. The prices are pretty reasonable. The sets start at $110 for 25 pieces including: 25 hankies edged with shimmer paint, 25 pocket folders, accented with shimmer paint and 25 A2 size envelopes.

1 comment: