Friday, May 8, 2009

Random Ring Fun

I am NOT a photographer, I don't even own a good camera! But I borrowed my sisters and the backyard this weekend and took a few "ring pics". I grew up across from a huge peach orchard. We have since moved but my mom has a gorgeous peach tree in the backyard that has just started to bloom!



The typical wine cork picture. Fitting since our wedding will be at a winery.



I am going to take more soon! Mr. AC got an amazing new camera from his sister for graduation and he has promised to share. What are some of your favorite items to take pictures of your ring with?

2 comments:

  1. carolyn! these photos look so great! I love them all, especially the second to last one. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I hope you will frame these next to pictures of your children one day. God knows you already love and worry about the ring like its your child! Absolutely stunning pictures.

    ReplyDelete