Friday, May 22, 2009

Inspiration of the day - birdcages!

When I saw these pictures, on the awesome Duet Wedding Blog, my heart skipped a beat with excitement. I am in love with the styling, the bird cages, the colors. It inspired me today and made me think of so many fun things I could do. I had to share with everyone.


(all images from the amazing Duet Weddings Blog)

I found a few places to find cheap bird cages. Ebay is a great place to look. These are all less than $25 each on Ebay.





I wrote about Areo Home a few days ago. They have some bird cages. They are a bit more pricey.




How would you incorporate the birdcages into your wedding?

1 comment:

  1. love this idea! you could use one as a "card box". hanging from a tree next to the gift table would be really cool.

    ReplyDelete