Monday, June 15, 2009

A Real Wedding To Drool Over

I saw the pictures from this wedding (via my photographer Anna Naphtali Photography's blog) and was completely floored. Everything about it is amazing. It is so nontraditional yet breathes inspiration, romance and joy. The photographer is an old friend and my photographer (HOW LUCKY AM I!!!). Anna from did a great job with this one!

The bride is PRECIOUS. I love the flower in her hair and her short dress. I also love the style of the groom.



This couple is beautiful. Doesn't their love just shine through them.


Incorporating bikes into any wedding shots always makes me happy! How adorable is this picture.


How precious are these kids! And the lemonade steals my heart!


The laid back feel of this wedding reminds me that this is exactly what I want for my own wedding. Also, seeing the bike makes me want to purchase one. I looked online and found some for less than $100 but I am going to check in with some of the people I know to see if we can track one down!

(source)

Want to see more from this wedding check out the photographer's website www.annanaphtaliphotography.com and click on her store!

No comments:

Post a Comment