Monday, August 3, 2009

Invitations Are Finished!

All of the fun/stressful/DIY details coming very soon but today we sent our invitations and I AM SO THANKFUL THEY ARE OUT, OUT, OUT!!!!! It has been such a process.

Originally I was going to have my invitations made. I felt great about that decision, was ready to spend the money BUT one day I decided to do a "test" invitation on my own and my world came together/fell apart. I decided that I could save the money do the invitations myself.


(in the box ready to go!)

After what seems like months of grueling work and printing. The invitations are out there door and it was worth it! I am excited to say "we made those ourselves", and spend the money on something else.

Full details coming soon. How did you feel when you finished your invitations?

1 comment: