Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DIY Door Hangers - Do Not Disturb!

I loved the idea of making door hangers for our guests and have seen so many brides make some really great ones! I decided to give it a try. I found quite a few templates out there but decided to tweak mine just a big.


I have lots of left over wood grain paper and want to carry that theme throughout the wedding. I decided to make a template and made each hanger 3.5" by 8". I was able to fit 3 on a page.


The design elements I included were:
  • Our bird on a limb image
  • The typical "Please Do Not Disturb "
  • I found an image with the "Thank you for sharing our wedding with us" - I can't remember where this came from - if someone knows please share!
  • Our bird
I then used my handy home "cheap" printer and am really happy with what came out.

(how scary does my hand look?!?!?)


Did you put any DIY elements in your OOT bags?

No comments:

Post a Comment