Thursday, September 10, 2009

My headpiece - a DIY tease

There are 2 things I knew when I started this wedding process. I wanted to wear a birdcage veil and I wanted to wear some type of headpiece in my hair. I have seen SOOOO many amazing ones online and even wrote about them here. This is another example of something I really wanted to do and was willing to pay for but got roped into doing it DIY style, and this is how the finished project turned out.



I decided to go with feathers, white lace and a slate blue/green material (that matches the trim on my dress.

(I took this picture before I added the feathers)

(the trim from my wedding dress)


I will post instructions in a later post but had to share! Total cost of this project was less than $5. Yay! Are you planning to wear a headpiece?

No comments:

Post a Comment