Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's the little things - earring holders (quick DIY)

I made headbands for my bridesmaids to wear on the wedding day and shared it with you guys in a past post.

(photo by Anna Naphtali Photography- more to come from Anna!)

I decided that the headbands weren't enough so I went on a hunt for earrings. I went to Kohls and founds some great earrings and with some major sales I got them for a good price. The one downside with Kohls was the packaging for the earrings. It was your typical white earring holder. You know what I mean they look sort of boring and plain.

(3 of the girls got these!)

(1 of the girls got these!)

(1 of the girls got these!)

I decided last minute the day before the wedding to use some of my extra woodgrain paper and print up some earring holders.

(photo by Anna Naphtali Photography- more to come from Anna!)

The project was super easy. I just created 2 x 3 inch text boxes in Microsoft Word and added what I wanted in the box including the text and our "image". I then took my small hole punch and punched 2 holes.

Did you create any last minute DIY projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment