Sunday, October 18, 2009

Rehearsal Dinner Wine - DIY labels

Our rehearsal dinner had a theme (I promise to share pics soon!). It was a country bluegrass event but not cheesy country (if you know what I mean). We decided to have beer and wine at the event but I wanted the wine to of course have some custom labels.

I came up with a quick design to match the rehearsal dinner invitations and really love how they turned out.

(here is a reminder of what our rehearsal dinner invitation looked like)


Each label is 10” by 3”. I wanted to have a little overlap so I could tape it together. I also made 2 different types of labels. Some for Shiraz and some for Cabernet.


I did the design in word and it was super simple. I just added a few text boxes that were 10” x 3” and threw the design elements in from my RD invites.

(cheap wine from Trader Joe's)


(photo by Anna Naphtali Photography- more to come from Anna!)

I printed them on my home computer and they worked perfectly!



Did you create any DIY projects for your Rehearsal Dinner?

3 comments:

  1. I've been following you on WeddingBee but just now found your blog here. (That sounds kinda creepy, sorry!) I love how you paid so much attention to all the details throughout the whole entire wedding. Great work, can't wait to see your wedding pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came across your blog while looking for some DIY goody bag ideas for my daughter's Bday parties. I love all stuff! Where did you get all that woodgrain paper??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura - Thanks for reading!! The wood paper is from a company called Gmund. I love it!! http://www.lcipaper.com/savanna-paper.html

    ReplyDelete